The following will provide an explanation of the key concepts of solving complex business problems with ELARA, followed by a worked example. For the purposes of demonstration, we will first define an imaginary business that we would like to optimise. Consider a retail gift store which assembles gift boxes from novelty items on-demand as customers wait. As a summary, the business:
The following pages document all stages of defining and optimising the Gift Shop with ELARA, starting with creating a solution:
- Installation - a guide to installing the EDK CLI.
- Solution creation - a guide to creating a new solution with the EDK CLI.
- Enterprise schema - a conceptual guide to the ELARA solution schema.
- Structure concepts - a conceptual guide to the ELARA enterprise structure.
- Solution development - a guide to using the EDK to develop the solution.